Don’t forget: to enter you need to post your progress with the #TNTGaveToMe after completing:
11. Check out these 11 Kid-Friendly, TV-Free Activities to keep the whole family healthy!
10. Use your Fitness Tracker to reach at least 10,000 steps again today.
9. Read about THESE 9 Easy and Healthy Swaps! Then make another one today.
8. Drink at least 8 cups of water today. Tips!
7. Plan out your next 7 days of meals! Get our TNT Menu & Activity Planner here.
6. Eat six times each today – breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack – spaced 3-4 hours apart.
5. Enjoy the rainbow today! Try to include 5 different colors. Here’s how!
4. Having four foods on your plate at each meal.
3. Enjoying three servings of fruit.
2. Gobbling at least two servings of veggies.
1. Completing today’s 20-Minute Workout.
The number of calories our kids need varies based on so many factors. Be confident you’re feeding your kids the right amount when you schedule a metabolic test (FDA Approved for kids as young as 7)! Order one metabolic test for yourself and receive 50% OFF one for your child (TODAY ONLY)!
wordpress theme by initheme.com
TNT’s comprehensive approach addresses the entire individual and their needs. We start with an extensive interview, evaluation and assessment. This is followed by a custom-built nutrition plan and exercise guidelines ensuring it fits both their lifestyle and dietary objectives.
Total Nutrition Technology has been recognized as one of the top Charlotte Dietetics practices. Verified by Opencare.com