Healthcare costs have become a hot-button issue in the news lately and a major concern for many people. According to The National Conference of State Legislatures, “The increased cost of health insurance is a central fact in any discussion of health policy and health delivery. Annual premiums reached $18,764 for 2017, up 3 percent from 2015 for an average family coverage with workers on average paying $5,714 towards the cost of their coverage.” These days, everyone is looking for ways to make their insurance more affordable. TNT’s corporate wellness division aids businesses in improving the health of thousands of employees, resulting in decreased health insurance costs.
Companies that have implemented a comprehensive corporate wellness program have seen substantial savings in health care costs for the company, as well as the employee. Annual health care costs are $1,800 less per employee than organizations without such programs, the Towers Watson report found. In a company that employs 10,000 people, this translates to an annual savings of $18 million. Above and beyond the cost savings, you can expect the following benefits from a healthier workforce:
- Higher worker productivity.
- Reduced absenteeism due to illness.
- Employee interest in an appealing benefit program.
- Better stress management.
- Benefit program that attracts employee.
- Available in-person, by phone or online.
- Friendly employee wellness challenges
Another fantastic aspect of this program is that TNT services may be 100% covered through your company’s insurance plan. Numerous corporate clientele have already participated with great results. TNT’s corporate partners include esteemed organizations such as, the Charlotte Hornets, American Heart Association, Snyder’s Lance, OrthoCarolina and many more. Programs are custom built per organization to include:
- Custom tailored nutrition Programs for Each Individual
- Group Onsite Skill Building Workshops
- Online Remote Programs for Group or Individuals
- Employee Contests
- Smoking Cessation Clinics
- Stress Management Coaching
- Company Health Fairs
Visit tntgetfit.com and fill out a short survey to get started.
For more nutritional guidance and a free consultation, contact us today.