There’s nothing better than sitting back and relaxing with a glass of red wine after a long day. But, did you know that not only is it a great way to end the day, it also has good health benefits?
1. The antioxidants in red wine can help keep your heart healthy by increasing blood vessel flexibility and reducing the risk of unwanted clotting.
2. It can lower “bad” cholesterol (LDL) and raise your “good” cholesterol (HDL)
3. Helps memory and brain function with a compound shown to hamper conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease.
4. Reduces risk of some cancers by “starving” a cancer-feeding protein.
5. Red wine can even help fight off the common cold! The antioxidants can help keep you healthy, fighting off infection and protecting cells.
But, of course, moderation is key. So, go ahead and enjoy your favorite glass of red knowing that it helps in more ways than one.
Also Check: How To Get a Good Night’s Sleep
TNT’s comprehensive approach addresses the entire individual and their needs. We start with an extensive interview, evaluation and assessment. This is followed by a custom-built nutrition plan and exercise guidelines ensuring it fits both their lifestyle and dietary objectives.
Total Nutrition Technology has been recognized as one of the top Charlotte Dietetics practices. Verified by Opencare.com